Riley Underground
heart and soul of our community
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Riley bookoo! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale
PCSing? Win the lottery? Explore homes for sale near Fort Riley courtesy of Military Real Estate!

Need Help!! Just found out I'm pregnant.

who's talking here?

Gemini09 1
Iceman 3
a4258822uu 2

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites

a4258822uu --- 5 years ago -

Don't get me wrong, My husband and I are extremely happy. I just don't know where to start.. I haven't lived here very long and I have no idea who to contact or where to make an appointment or anything.. Please help me!! (: 

Iceman --- 5 years ago -

Where do you live? If on Ft. Riley or in Geary County call Delivering Change @ 785-238-3787. They are a local resource center that focuses on healthy mothers and healthy babies. They are tied into the local hospitals, doctors, health department, etc. their website is 

a4258822uu --- 5 years ago -

Thank You! I live in Junction City, and have Tricare Prime.. Do you think that will matter or should I go to IACH? 

Iceman --- 5 years ago -

With Tricare Prime you will have to go to Irwin. Or, you could switch to Tricare standard and go to your choice of OB's (The OB's and nurse midwife at Flint Hills OB/Gyn are great people). Either way you will be able to get great care. There are some great resources around here. Congratulations! 

Iceman --- 5 years ago -

Oh, with prime, you can also try to get a referral out, but that will probably be unlikely. 

Gemini09 --- 5 years ago -

I just want to give some recommendations on providers in OB at IACH.

I LOVED Dr. Batista and Midwife Kyanna Kuntz. Dr. Session and Midwife O'neil are good too! 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...

ft. riley

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Riley Underground